- St Francis of Assisi Newton, South Australia, was founded in 1965
- We are located on Newton Road in the city suburb of Newton our school is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- We have a Playgroup on-site, one morning a week for children 0-4 years, along with their parent/carer.
- Our extra-curricular programmes include swimming, athletics, cross country, netball, soccer, football and cricket, and debating and chess.
- We hold an annual School Sports Day and are involved in many Inter-school sporting carnivals.
- We currently run annual school camps from Year 4, starting with an overnight stay at the School.
- To increase feelings of belonging, our students all have buddy classes.
- We have a strong connection with our local parish and community, St Francis of Assisi Church.
If you're interested in more information about our school, please contact us.