St Francis of Assisi School Newsletter Week 6 Term 1 2024
Assistant Principal Learning Diversity
The school soccer season is about to start again and we have brand new uniforms for our soccer stars.
Please see the attached information about registering your child for the school soccer season.
The season begins Saturday 13th May until Saturday 26th August 2024.
Games will be any time between 8am and 12 noon depending on the number of teams in the competition.
Registration is for every Saturday for the whole season.
Cost per child for the season is $75.
Please see the QKR app to register your child and pay for the season
Welcome to Children’s University for 2024.
General information regarding Children’s is available through the QR CODE LINK.
Registration is now open via the QR CODE LINK.
Applications close on Sunday 17th March 2024 and payments are processed via QKR.
For further information regarding Children’s University, please follow the following links:
See how the process works.https://youtu.be/NNx7zgN3Wio
Please find attached the St Francis of Assisi School calender for Term 1 2024
- All children must wear a school hat in Term 1 and 4. Please name your childs hat.
- You will get a text message if your child is NOT at school and you have not informed the Front Office.The perfered method for absentee is using the Audiri app. Please complete the absentee form on the Audiri app if your child is away from school for any reason.
- All Excursion forms will come to you via the Audiri app. Please ensure your have updated your child's year level group to ensure you are getting the correct information.
- All special food days such as sushi day, donut day, gelati day etc will all be on the QKR app. Please ensure you have the QKR app and your details are up to date.
- If you are planning a holiday away during school time you must complete an exemption form which is available from the Front Office. It MUST be completed before you leave to go away.
- If your child is LATE to school, after 9am, they MUST sign in at the Front Office, so we know they are at school. They will take a ticket to the teacher so the teacher knows they have signed in.
- If you child is leaving the school grounds early, they MUST be signed out first in the Front Office by a Parent. Please DO NOT go to the classroom first.
- Please ensure if you have changed your contact details, phone number and/or email address you let the office know by completing the 'Change of Details' form on the Audiri app.
Launch Night - 5.45 -7pm
Sacramental Workshop #1 - 7pm in the Parish Hall
Community prayer - 8.55am led by 5M
Special Food Day - Fried Rice (order by Wed 21st on QKR)
WOW live Interactive show by KESAB
Parent Volunteer induction - 9am use link to book -https://sobs.com.au/pt3/parent.php?schoolid=921
3/4D class liturgy - 9am
Family Mass - 5pm
Assembly led by 6H - 2.15pm
PUPIL FREE DAY - OSHC available
Auto Italia Car Show
ADELAIDE CUP PUBLIC HOLIDAY
PUPIL FREE DAY Friday - 8th March OSHC available
Adelaide Cup Public Holiday - 11th March
NAPLAN week - Monday 18th March - Friday 22nd March
Good Friday - 29th March
Easter Monday - 1st April
PUPIL FREE DAY - Monday 7th June - OSHC available
PUPIL FREE DAY- Monday 22nd July and 27th September - OSHC available
PUPIL FREE DAY Friday 14th December - OSHC available
Is your child due to start school?
SFOA Umbrellas are now available on the QKR! app. Get your orders in quick - limited stock available!
CLICK HERE to enrol online!
Available before / after school hours with Vacation Care during school holidays.
The Southern Cross Newsletter
By Appointment Only: BOOK HERE
10 Newton Road, Campbelltown
Phone: 8336 2602
Latest Parish bulletin available here